Sold in bags of 5 lb, 20lb, 10 lb and 25 lb (PPMI)
pH Minus lowers pH levels and the total alkalinity of swimming pools. The ideal pH range is 7.4 - 7.6. A pH in this range will allow your santizer to work effectively, and reduces corrosion, eye irritations, and skin dryness.
BALANCE PH LEVELS
A high pH level can cause scaling, cloudy water, staining from metal, skin and eye irritation, and ineffectiveness of chlorine.
Add 2lb to lower total pH level 10ppm per 10,000 gallons of water.
Recommended level is between
DECREASES PH IN POOLS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Determine the amount needed using the chart below.
2. Fill a gallon plastic bucket with water.
3. Add the proper amount of pH minus and mix with a wooden spoon or plastic utensil until fully disolved.
4. Pour mixture into the entire pool. Make sure circulation system is running.
1. DO NOT pour mixture into skimmer, near pool lights, metal ladders, or other metal fixtures.
2. DO NOT add water to the product, but add product to water.
3. DO NOT add more than 32 ounces of product per 10,000 gallons at one time.
4. After 4 hours, water should be retested and additional product can be added.
Dosage of pH Minus (In Pounds)
HOW TO LOWER TOTAL ALKALINITY:
Always adjust total alkalinity first, keeping between ideal range of 80 - 150 ppm.
If total alkalinity is high: Add 2 lbs for every 10,000 gallons of pool water to lower 10 ppm.
Keep circulation pump running and add product at deepest part of pool. Wait 4 hours before adding more
IF IN EYES – Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes, while lifting eyelids. Remove contact lenses, after the first 5 mins., then continue to rinse eyes. Call a physician if irritation persists.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING – Take off contaminated clothing. Brush off excess and rinse skin immediately with water for 15-20 minutes.
IF INHALED – Remove yourself to fresh air. If the person is not breathing, call 911, then give artificial respiration or mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
IF SWALLOWED – If large amounts are swallowed, drink a large amount of water. Do not
induce vomiting. Call a physician.
STORAGE and DISPOSAL:
Keep the product dry in the original, tightly closed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children. Rinse empty container thoroughly with water then place in the trash receptacle.